With millions of pages, sites, social conversations, images, and keywords to manage and optimize, search engine optimization has become increasingly complicated and time-consuming.
Reviewing Rank Ranger’s SEO Platform we find that this software can increase efficiency and productivity, while reducing the time and errors involved in managing organic search campaigns. More specifically, automating SEO through their enterprise toolset can provide a variety of interesting benefits.
Many Tools, One Interface
Rank Ranger performs many tasks and provides rich features all in one platform. Here’s a sampling:
- International Search Tracking – they offer more than 400 search engines to choose from.
- Daily Rank Tracking of the top 100 results on all search engines and top 500 on Google, Google Places & Yahoo. YouTube rank, Google local maps tracking, and personalized location-specific results features are also included.
- Keyword Research and Rank Analysis tools to help discover the ways that consumers may be searching for content.
- Link tools that include link analysis to identify which sites are linking to the tracked site, plus backlink metrics and social signals per link to aid with ongoing link-building efforts.
- Competitive Intelligence through monitoring of competitors’ keywords and site metrics, provided in a side-by-side comparison of brand vs. competitors’ current and historical rankings.
- On-Page Optimization audit tools that provide optimization recommendations for keywords, page structure and crawl-ability.
- ROI Forecasting through Predictive Analytics like Market Reach. Their analytics tools project the potential ROI of planned keywords, allowing for evaluation of the level of KPIs (key performance indicators), such as incremental traffic or rank gains that merit a campaign investment or resources.
- Social Signals feature tracks, measures and integrates social signals into their tracking and analytics dashboard reports and graphs.
- Third Party Data Integration with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, MajesticSEO, Ahrefs, Moz, etc. makes it possible to view the most important keyword rank, domain, landing page, and backlinks metrics all in one platform – no need to log into multiple tools and manually collect and merge data.
- An API is also available for integration of Rank Ranger’s data into proprietary applications.
Automated Branded Reporting
Many companies use a highly labor intensive routine of manually collecting a lot of data (often from multiple sources), and logging that data in spreadsheets that they periodically manually update. But that doesn’t provide a complete view of the data, nor is it efficient. Rank Ranger offers highly customized white label SEO reporting capabilities that are widget- and wizard-driven to make reporting easy and fast, and automated to send via email weekly, monthly and/or quarterly.
To accommodate more hands-on customers, there’s a white label web interface that can be shared with clients in a number of ways including direct link, secure login, custom domain or API integration.
Keeping up-to-date with the Search Engines
Rank Ranger has dedicated teams of engineers who follow algorithm changes and their impact on ranking factors. Their Rank Risk Index measures SERP fluctuations for 10,000+ domains and keywords that they monitor daily. By providing this Google algorithm monitoring service, it’s possible for SEO professionals to be alert to address potential negative results quickly.
The Bottom Line
For enterprise level SEO operations, the integration of tasks, reporting, and user permissions possible with Rank Ranger can provide substantial benefit compared to the use of multiple single-function solutions. The built-in diagnostics can be invaluable on a global scale to identify site-wide issues across languages, countries or regions. Rank Ranger uncovers macro and micro issues with pages, templates, and infrastructure.
Their No-Obligation Free Trial
Rank Ranger’s SEO Platform is available on a SaaS basis, which means that they take care of all the system administration and updates so you don’t have to. Rank Ranger’s SEO Platform offer a limited 30-day free trial, but I’ve learned that if you contact their customer service department and tell them about your business needs, it’s possible to get that free trial upgraded to a more robust version of their software. If you try it out, feel free to post about your experience in the comments section below.